- To establish the necessary support systems and maximise opportunities for women to realize their fullest potential
- To ensure women's needs, voices and perspectives are heard and reflected
- To leverage women's unique talents for more inclusive and superior outcomes for the community
To bring our new vision and mission to life, we have also identified the following areas of focus:
- Work life balance practices & family-friendly support structures
- Women's thought leadership group - policy formulation and refinement
- Promotion of Marriage & Parenthood
- Uplifting under privileged women
- Active aging
- Raising representation of women - work force, top positions, politics
3rd PAP Women's Wing Conference
“My Voice, Our Future”
18 April 2015
Grand Park City Hall
Mdm Halimah was elected as the 8th Speaker of the House for the 12th Parliament in January 2013.
Dr Amy Khor was promoted to Senior Minister of State, Ministries of Health and Manpower with Concurrent Appointment as Mayor of South West District.more
Chairperson of the Women’s Wing Minister Grace Fu said that, “Women have an important role to play in building the future of Singapore and the PAP Women’s Wing. We believe strongly in enabling women’s participation in the political discourse over a broad range of issues.”
New WW Exco wants to boost political education within the Party, and attract new members.
After stepping back from politics just before GE2015, former MPs Irene Ng, Penny Low and Ellen Lee are now devoting themselves to matters they had to sideline during their political careers.
The PAP draws the female vote due to its focus on family, education and security, says Indranee Rajah.
Women's Wing chair spells out the key direction for women activists in the lead up to the next general election.