Women Members of Parliament
Ms Ellen Lee (Since 2006)
- Member of Parliament, Sembawang GRC
- Advisor to PAP Women's Wing North West District
"Many women need our reassurance and support to become politicians because they will always feel that they are not good enough. Let us give each and every woman the endorsement she needs so that she can confidently commit herself to serve the people and the nation whole-heartedly."
Prior to entering the National University of Singapore, Ellen has already decided that she would be a people's lawyer, a voice for the disadvantaged.
For the past 2 decades, Ellen devoted considerable time and effort to disseminate knowledge of the law to the public and raised their awareness. She will continue to do so now that she has a higher profile as an MP.
Having worked closely with dysfunctional families and the low income group, Ellen will continue with her mission to improve their lives and help them to be self-sufficient.
Ellen would also be concentrating on her work in the areas of pre-school children, youths and women. She aims to build up and unite the women in Sembawang
- Ms Grace Fu (Since 2006)
- Mrs Josephine Teo (Since 2006)
- Dr Amy Khor (Since 2001)
- Mdm Halimah Yacob (Since 2001)
- Ms Sim Ann (Since 2011)
- Miss Indranee Rajah (Since 2001)
- Miss Penny Low (Since 2001)
- Ms Irene Ng (Since 2001)
- Ms Denise Phua (Since 2006)
- Dr Lily Neo (Since 1996)
- A/P Fatimah Lateef (Since 2006)
- Er Dr Lee Bee Wah (Since 2006)
- Ms Ellen Lee (Since 2006)
- Ms Jessica Tan (Since 2006)
- Dr Intan Azura Mokhtar (Since 2011)
- Ms Foo Mee Har (Since 2011)
- Ms Low Yen Ling (Since 2011)
- Ms Tin Pei Ling (Since 2011)