• amplify the voices of the rank and file activists
• provide members for various Government Parliamentary Committee resource panels
• create deeper understanding of why certain policies have been formulated
"We serve the country and its people and the best way to serve is to listen to their needs and concerns. Rank and file members help provide these perspectives. They are the bedrock of the party and when these activists speak from the heart, it is very important that policy makers listen."
- Benjamin Tay, PPF Council chairman
Election of Sixth PAP Policy Forum Council
18 October 2014
We want you
Join us in our activities
• Attend & contribute policy suggestions at our dialogues
• Disseminate policy considerations shared by policy makers at our dialogues
• Each branch of the party can nominate two members to join the forum
• Women's Wing and the Young PAP may also nominate 10 members to join the forum
PPF dialogue on healthcare also throws up ideas, ranging from integrating TCM with Western medical practices to taxes on unhealthy food.
Future scenarios on the transport system were sketched out during a dialogue with the Transport Minister.
Petir went behind-the-scenes to find out from the organisers the PPF Council on the preparations that made this year’s convention different.
PPF celebrates its 10th anniversary with promise to continue gathering views from activists to shape policies.
Comrade Sonny Wee, has served the community since 2005. The little things he does at the grassroots will eventually make a difference in someone’s life.